Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Sorry it took me so. Here is the attached pic...She
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA, tech support specialist
Ok, sorry it took me so long. Here is the attached pic...She supposedly lives in the same city as I do...but I still want to know if there is anything wrong with the pic as there are so many scammers … read more
Have an ACER Predator 17-inch laptop. Have (temporarily)
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Science and Engineering
Have an ACER Predator 17-inch laptop. Have (temporarily) LOST the hard drive that slides into the side of the Predator. ERGO, I am unable to update the WordPerfect software that I own, replacing the W… read more
Microsoft 2010 blocked me from opening my mail, I called my
Marco
Marco, Director IT Consultant
Microsoft 2010 blocked me from opening my mail, I called my server he advised to change to 2010, did that then found folders I created in the sidebar were missing, I don't want to say 'deleted' becaus… read more
I have just taken delivery of a Sony Vaio ultrabook with Windows
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
I have just taken delivery of a Sony Vaio ultrabook with Windows 8 pre-installed. It uses the home radio network already installed and goes on-line without bother. In setting it up it asks me to creat… read more
I got a new Palmone Zire 72. I have tried to sync the handheld
romr2009
romr2009, Bachelor's Degree
I got a new Palmone Zire 72. I have tried to sync the handheld to my computer. The sync says it worked but I get nothing on my handheld.… read more
Hello Mr Robertson: I am coming back to u with the same problem
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
Hello Mr Robertson: I am coming back to u with the same problem I had before with this HP Pavilion DV6700 I did order the System Recovery Disc from HP.com but it did not workout. it all started well. … read more
After a windows vista updatethe computer is stuck in a loop
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
After a windows vista updatethe computer is stuck in a loop of of rebooting then after about 3 or 4 minutes the screen shows Configuring updates Stage 3 of 3 100% do not switch off your computer start… read more
I recently set up a Gmail account and immediately after setting
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I recently set up a Gmail account and immediately after setting it up. Spain on e-mails, I started going out to Everybody in my contacts list. Here is a cop of the mail that goes out. Can you help me … read more
I get an error message for a DLL file C Windows system32 msnsspc.dll
Maggie P
Maggie P, HNC Computing
I get an error message for a DLL file C:\Windows\system32\msnsspc.dll . The error message indicates to use installation diskette to re-enter file. However, I cannot find this file on the installtion d… read more
Ive been hijacked. Google is partly in some language I have
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
I've been hijacked. Google is partly in some language I have no idea what it is. My guess...Netherlands keeps reappearing._My programs keep being redirected._… read more
I have already been contacting with one of your technicians,
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
I have already been contacting with one of your technicians, i paid £28. for help. I was told to delete Norton and insert again which I have done so. I went into Windows Mail and I am still getting th… read more
Hi we have an old strata dk24 system and would like to add
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Hi we have an old strata dk24 system and would like to add an internal extension to the incoming ring group can you advise the progrmming sequence. can you help thanks Keith… read more
I have a compaq presario SR 1909 uk, It is really slow and
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I have a compaq presario SR 1909 uk, It is really slow and keeps freezing..... I many months ago tried a restore somehow and thre is no difference, I caanot even get onto the net now either... I do ho… read more
Within the last week we started getting Mailer-Daemon bouncebacks
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Within the last week we started getting Mailer-Daemon bouncebacks from our warehouse e-mail. They have checked their server and they are not finding a problem on their end. Rhondap is getting maybe 2 … read more
I cannot access the magic jack live chat and have a problem
James Dwyer
James Dwyer, Senior Technical Advisor/Owner
I cannot access the magic jack "live chat" and have a problem with my phone...what do I do? I've unpluged the USB and reconnected it like they told me to do once before, but that doesn't help this tim… read more
For some reason I have lost 2 years worth of emails and I cant
Jonathan T Computer Pro
Jonathan T Computer Pro, Bachelor's Degree
For some reason I have lost 2 years worth of emails and I can't find them anywhere. I use Outlook Express. Can you please help… read more
My compute was infected and I have cleaned it with Spybot ...
Rita
Rita, System Administrator
My compute was infected and I have cleaned it with Spybot and AVG and it working better, but still slow and I can''t change the picture on my desktop? I think I may be missing Drivers??? I get a RUNDL… read more
my question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX if the email that i
JC Dill
JC Dill, Professional Photographer, IT Consultant
my question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX if the email that i receive from someone with a dialup line from earthling is for instance 235.201.121.111 (IP address) and the next email is 254.211.222.111 and … read more