Hii Can you help me Why do I get the following message

Customer Question
Hii Can you help me?...
Hii
Can you help me?? Why do I get the following message when I turn my computer on and can I fix it..'error loading zzeeh.dll'
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Nirjhar18 :

Hello sir

Nirjhar18 :

that is because of a virus of spyware

Nirjhar18 :

and scan your PC and it will be fine

Nirjhar18 :

please click on Accept so that i can be paid for my work with positive feedback and bonus

Customer:

I already have this software and regularly run it.

Nirjhar18 :

Click on start->run

Nirjhar18 :

and type msconfig

Nirjhar18 :

and go to startup tab

Nirjhar18 :

and click on disable all

Nirjhar18 :

and restart your computer and see this message goes away

Customer:

Thanks for that...I have tried that before and although on reboot it does clear the message..windows keeps sending me a system configuaration utility notice telling me 'to choose normal setup' also do you know why I got/get the meassage in the first place??

Nirjhar18 :

uncheck the system ulitity button in the dialog box

Nirjhar18 :

which appears and asks you this

Nirjhar18 :

it happens because of a missing Dll file

Nirjhar18 :

or it gets corrupted because of a virus or spyware

Nirjhar18 :

Please Click on ACCEPT so that i can be paid for my work with positive feedback and bonus

Customer:

where do I find the utility button in the dialog box please?

Customer:

OK see what you mean...this removes the error and the windows promt...but does it fix the problem do you know? or simply hides the problem? it would be nice to fix the problem as to why it originally appeared..would you know this??

Nirjhar18 :

it does not hide the problem

Nirjhar18 :

it solves the issue

Nirjhar18 :

as it always comes up on start-up and you do not need that dll file to start up

Nirjhar18 :

so we have removed it to get it started to it wont start as it can be hurting other files too

Nirjhar18 :

so other files would be safe if it does not come on

Nirjhar18 :

so it solves your issue here

Nirjhar18 :

Customer:

thanks did as you suggested...after a short time the error re-appeard every time I turn on, I have scanned twice today for virus and bugs but nothing shows up, I have even downloaded microsofts safetyscanner, to clean and de-bug but it still appears. Any suggestions??

Tech Support Specialist: DRobertson, Consultant / Technician replied 8 years ago
DRobertson
DRobertson, Consultant / Technician

Hi and thanks for writing us here at JustAnswer.com. Please know that to resolve your question may take some back and forth questions and answers. Help us to help you! We are here to help and will do our best to resolve your issue; we are not here to just make money. Also note that we do NOT work for any company and in no way represent them on their products and/or services.

I have read over the previous Q&A (chat) and I agree that it is a virus issue, but seems it is bad enough that it is not being resolved.

What I am going to have you do first, is to take Windows running out of the picture and make sure that it is not a virus that is hidden well on your system. I will need you to go to another computer with a CD burner and download then burn a CD that you will boot to and scan your system with. Since this does not allow Windows to boot, then it should not allow any virus to load either. (This is not 100%, but better then other ways)

Once done with step 1 below, then I am going to have you do a scan of the system files and see if the system has damaged files that are causing this startup issue to reoccur on it. This will be step 2.

Do all of the following two steps:

1.

Go to another PC and the go to the following link.

http://www.f-secure.com/linux-weblog/files/f-secure-rescue-cd-3.11.23804.zip

This link will have a file that will automatically start to download when you click the link above. Download it and unzip it, then burn the .iso (this is a disk image file and must be burned thru software that can use a disk image) file to a CD. This is an .iso file, so you do not do anything with the file at all. Your burner software will know how to use it.

You will then want to boot to the new CD on your original PC. You will put the CD in the tray then do a normal reboot. The CD will take over and it will first update itself (trys, but sometimes is not able to do so - not a problem if it can not) then it will do a total scan of your system for viruses and such. Let it run and take note of it finds any of them.

When it is done take out the CD and "hard" reboot your system, using the power button.

Now do 2 below:

2. To run System File Checker (sfc):

Click on Start (In Win7 and Vista click the Start Orb), go to Programs, and then Accessories. Now look for an icon that says, "Command Prompt" and click it to open.

(If using Win7 or Vista and you cannot find it, then in the search box above the Start Orb, type in, "command" and it should list it for you above the search box - In the list of items above, where you see command {may say command prompt}, RIGHT click and choose "Run as Administrator".)

In this black command prompt box (will show something on the black screen like, c:\windows\), I need you to type, "sfc /scannow" (<-- There is a SPACE between the C and the /) and tap on the Enter key. This will take a while to run, upwards of an hour or more.

Once it is done, please do a normal reboot.

Once all is done, let me know how the system is.

Hi
Thanks for your help and information..I dont however have a second computer here at home so I cannot establish whether your advise is correct yet.

Go ahead and do the second part of the previous post

Here it is:

2. To run System File Checker (sfc):

Ok, I tried this as you suggested, thank you, however it wont run as its asking me to put in a cd and says the following ???

'files that are required by windows to run properly must be copied to the DLL Cache - insert your windows xp professional service pack 3 CD now'

retry - more information - cancel

sorry for the hassle??

Your not a hassle. I am here to help. Your doing fine.

I am assuming you do not have the CD.

Let me ask, and this is important. Did the unit come with Cds and you do not have them, or it had none to start with?

No, I dont have them..& It had none to start with....

Ok, here is what I am going to have you to do. Just know I cannot say for sure about the following key to press, so look at the examples I give and do your best on figuring out witch it is. I am always here to try and help more about the key also, so just ask.

Your system, since it had no install CDs to start with, then probably has a restore partition.

Reboot your unit, and just has soon as anything comes up on the screen look for a key that will give us this restore partition. It usually will be a higher numbered F key, like F11 or F12. It might say Restore, Reinstall, System, Startup, or such.

When you tap this key, your going to get to a point where you should be presented with some options. The first screen that it stops at, let me know exactly what the options are.

I rebooted and frantically pressed F10 F11 F12 not sure which one made the screen go black with the following message but obviously one of them did!!
Is this message what we were looking for ??

use the up & down arrow keys to move the pointer to the desired boot device. Press Enter to attempt the boot or esc to cancel.

Internal HDD
CD/DVD/CD-RW Drive
Bios Setup
Diagnostics

Ok, that is a good start. This is used for another purpose, but not what we need.

Take your time - you may have to reboot several times, but lets start with F11 and try just it, then F12, and if nothing any different then before, try F10.

Hi again
Tried all three numbers each after a reboot, but nothing happened! except one made me start up in safe mode

Actually, I failed to see on the boot menu you got earlier that the last entry says Diagnostics.

Lets do whatever key you used to get that menu, and choose Diagnostics and then tell me what your options are.