i want to be able to download apps. Im i talking to at&t or…

Customer Question
i want to be able...
i want to be able to download apps. I'm i talking to at&t or apple with the ablility to give me password XXXXX download apss?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Steven R., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Steven R.
Steven R., Computer Support Specialist

Hello, thank you for using JustAnswer.com! How may I assist you?

What kind of Phone are you using? I assume it is an iPhone, but please clarify

When you signed up for your AT&T Account you should have gotten a temporary password XXXXX to you via email. Check your email "Inbos" and the information should be there.