i need to know why my software do not send my pictures.

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Deep, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Deep
Deep, Computer Support Specialist

Thankyou for choosing Just Answer.

Please tell me the name of the software.

i am trying to send pictures via e-mail i select the pics, fill in send it, subject and message and then i hit send and the in the lower corner a envelope is showing and

sending and i look at the screen and all the info i put in like send it, subject and message are gone and they never receive my e-mail why

Please tell me the domain name of the email address like after the @ sign?
Are you sending the pics through webmail or an email client like outlook etc?

ii use aol for my e-mail my name appears as sender [email protected] they i put in

[email protected], subject is hi, message is flowers.

How big in size are the pics are they two big all together.
i use what the program says to use, this is my 3rd kodak camera and have send many pictures before and never had this problem. something is wrong .

Please check if you are doing it this way,
Click the "write" icon as you normally would to send a new email on the AOL tool bar on the top of your screen.
Click on the "attach file" box on the bottom of the page. Allow time for the picture to be attached.
Search for the file that contains the picture (or pictures) you wish to send as an attachment. Then double-click to attach. You should see attachment(s) towards the bottom of the email. If you do not see anything attached after a few minutes, repeat these steps.
Repeat the above steps for each additional photo, file or document. Or to attach multiple pictures, select picture from the top menu and select the pictures you want to send from the files.
Address your message, write a small introduction if desired and then click the "send now" button towards the bottom of the screen. Thanks.

Please don't forget to click on the green ACCEPT button if this Answer resolves the issue, that is how I will be paid for my time and work.

i do not send as attachments, i have 2 camera and use same program for both where are pictures going they are say message send.

you do not seem to understand my pictures never go to who i send them to so where do you think they go.

i have sent the info three times and you still ask for more, here is my 4th time and

still i cannot get an answer at to why?????

i am using my program to send e-mail of pics and i do everything correct and still the

pics never go to who i am sending them to, the program says they have sent them

still nothing. i select e-mail, enter name of who i am sending, enter subject and message. i then hit send and the envelope in the lower right hand corner shows it

is being send but never get there. ?????

if you cannot help lets just quit and sorry i contacted you.