Dear Srs With triplehead2go i have the same picture of MSFlightSimulator…

Customer Question
Dear Srs With triplehead2go i have...
Dear Srs
With triplehead2go i have the same picture of MSFlightSimulator 2004 in 3 monitors this with one of the nvidia card conection. In the other nvidia card conection i have the 4º monitor for panel of the aircraft. How get imagen of the panel aircraft in the 4º monitor?
Regards
Luis fdo Jaramillo [email protected]
Medellin Colombia
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/24/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

I understand your using microsoft flight sim..

and you have three monitors..

could you please carefully explain the error you are having?
I have not answer and you have my payment (dolars). It is not correct!!!!! please refund my money
I will put in a refund request for you..

In the future.. if you wish to get an answer.. You have to communicate with those who are trying to help you..

I asked you some questions about your computer and your setup you never responded to.

without your responses.. there is no way anyone could answer your questions..

thank you for trying out our services.. please allow a few days for the refund to process..
I have not error. Only i need the way to get the image on the 4º monitor