I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD FOR SIGNING INTO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT…

Customer Question
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD...
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD XXXXX SIGNING INTO MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT AND DON'T NO MY SECRET SECURITY ANSWER
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Adam Mohr, Computer Tech/System Admin replied 8 years ago
Adam Mohr
Adam Mohr, Computer Tech/System Admin
Hi there.

You can try a couple of the following to gain access to your account.

Visit the following:
https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

This page recommends trying the normal methods of resetting your password XXXXX going this route, but since you've exhausted the other methods, just click the Continue button on the bottom of your page to recover your account.

Also, once you do recover you password, I would update your security questions and associate a second email address with the account incase something happens again in the future :)