I have a web site www.partnersforworldhealth.org and have added…

Customer Question
I have a web site...
I have a web site www.partnersforworldhealth.org and have added the google donate button so that I can accept donations free on line but when I click on the donate button it takes me to an error. What do I need to do to fix this? What can you do to fix this.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst

How about using another service instead of checkout?

google check out is free for non profits and pay pal charges a percentage.

You can read my mind. :)

Try adding the button again to your website:

1. Sign in to Google Checkout.
  2. Click the Tools tab.
  3. Click Donation buttons.
  4. Follow the instructions in donation button wizard onscreen.
  5. Click Create button code.
  6. Click any part of the code snippet in the box that appears at the bottom of the page. The entire code snippet will be highlighted.
  7. Click Copy to clipboard.
  8. Paste the code snippet in an appropriate location on your website.

You may not alter the appearance or functionality of Donate buttons in any way.

Source: http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?answer=72721

Also, copy the code as it is generated. This might be the issue.

I have done the above al ready. This is not the question. I already have the donate button on the web site. Go and look at it and try to make a donation and you will see what I mean.
I know, I already tested it. It seems like the code is not proper or the problem is from their end. Thats why to be sure, I suggested to do this again. Hope you understand. Smile
Isn't there anyone I can call who can talk me through this?

In JustAnswer, calling is not allowed. Sorry about that, it against policies.

I could have fixed it for you, but we are also prohibited to share personal info or remote desktop with clients. Thanks.

So how do I get it fixed if you can fix it????

Please generate the code again and give it to me. I will check, whats wrong.

Generate what code? The following is what comes up on the box when you hit the donate button on my web page. Do you mean this?

If you are acting on behalf of the merchant, more information about this error has been made available in the Integration Console under the Tools section. You can access the details of this error directly by logging into your merchant account and then pasting the following url:
https://checkout.google.com/sell/settings?section=IntegrationConsole&returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Fcheckout.google.com%2Fsell%2Fsettings%3Fsection%3DIntegrationConsole

1. Sign in to Google Checkout.
  2. Click the Tools tab.
  3. Click Donation buttons.
  5. Click Create button code.
  7. Click Copy to clipboard.
  8. Paste the code snippet, so that I can check.
you already gave me this info.
I need this code, please see the last step.