This is a computer question !

Customer Question
A REPEAT question. two days...
A REPEAT question. two days ago, I submitted the question, but lost contact, and the message did not go through. However, I had already approved a payment of $ 18.00
through PayPAL. Here is my question :
To my horror, I have lost all of my photo folders (family, vacation) from the "My Pictures"
file. It now only shows "sample pictures" and "Pictures downloaded from AOL" This
probably happened when I cleaned out old things from "My Documents" program file,
which also containe a "My Pictures" folder, which I deleted, thinking it was a copy of
the "My Pictures" file. I have tried everything, incl. System Restore, without luck.
Is there any hope and any way to possibly retrieve those pictures ?? Or do I
have to just cry and start using a back-up ?Rudolph (You have helped me in the past)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mike6708
Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist
Theres a program called pandora recovery that you can use to get them back. You want to download pandora and follow all prompts to install and then its gonna walk you through how to find your files you want to run a deep scan on your C: drive and choose pictures from the menu on the left and select jpg by itself and it will bring up all pictures you have had on the pc before you need to have either a usb flash drive or an external harddrive to save them to because you cant save them to your C: drive until you recover them If you require more help just let me know you can reach me here directly http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=36403141&FID=0

Heres the link to download Pandora

http://download.cnet.com/Pandora-Recovery/3000-2094_4-10694796.html?tag=mncol