Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Mike6708
Mike6708
Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Having troubles using my paypal available credit($3500 or
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Associate's Degree
Having troubles using my paypal available credit($3500 or so) for the very first time, help! … read more
I have three photos on the profile photo page. Under each of
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I have three photos on the profile photo page. Under each of them is the phrase "pending approval". I try to upload them why are you not cooperating? Go to my page and tell me why these are not being … read more
can you pay for this subscription through paypal? My bank doesn&#
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
can you pay for this subscription through paypal? My bank doesn't approve dating website transactions and keeps declining my card… read more
I want to cry! I am trying to receive emails from my family
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
I want to cry! I am trying to receive emails from my family related to my mother's health and today my aol account says I can't retrieve messages! It tells me that there are technical difficulties. I'… read more
I have a 8GB pny flash drive that just all of a sudden is not
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
I have a 8GB pny flash drive that just all of a sudden is not being recognized or read by any computer or laptop I try to use it on, can this issue be fixed or repaired?… read more
I have a Sandisk SDHC Card 8GB which I took on my Cruise. When
James, Network & System Administrator
I have a Sandisk SDHC Card 8GB which I took on my Cruise. When I got back to take the pictures of the disk it told me that it could not read the disk. I haven't been able to get my pictures of the dis… read more
hp photo and imaging printer 1210 Had very bad crash, lost
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
hp photo and imaging printer 1210 Had very bad crash, lost install disc moving, where can I get an install disc for this printer which contains the photo and imaging feature, need to scan pictures and… read more
When I erase pictures in Windows Photo Gallery, it also take
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
When I erase pictures in Windows Photo Gallery, it also take them off the hard drive, wherever else they may be. I have Vista… read more
Hi Brad. I have a small problem retrieving files from PICASA.I
Eric, Bachelor's Degree
Hi Brad. I have a small problem retrieving files from PICASA.I am a card maker and store all my pics in different files in Picasa.I had to reinstall due to my computer crashing and although I managed … read more
My wife recently passed away after a long & courageous fight
Dustin, Support Technician
My wife recently passed away after a long & courageous fight with Breast Cancer. We have been mebers for a long time - probably 15-29 trs. - but the acccount is in her name. She liked playing on the c… read more
for RYAN H! SORRY HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT WHEN
Guests
Guests, High School or GED
for RYAN H! SORRY HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT WHEN I WAS POSTING DEPOSIT AND LOOKS LIKE I LOST FORM! START OVER, TRYING TO DOWNLOAD " ONE CLICK FIXES" AND GET " EVENT TIMED OUT" WITHIN 10 SE… read more
when i place to watch, my media player wont work; yet the
J Tech
J Tech, 3 years towards bs in computer sci
when i place to watch, my media player won't work; yet the videos from youtube and websites show with perfect resolution. i got a msg that player needed a ? i forgot the name.... I was automatically r… read more
hello; i am absolutly mortified by what just happened to
Smile
Smile, Bachelor's Degree
hello; i am absolutly mortified by what just happened to me when i was in the yahoo mail site. i am severely ill, and have several different places where i keep my medical information on my computer. … read more
I recently purchased a Toshiba portable external hard drive
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I recently purchased a Toshiba portable external hard drive and backed up the files on my desktop (an HP Pavilion with Windows XP). That computer has failed and I am now using a new Asus desktop with … read more
I move some photo files to my CD writer drive and then had
Nenad Pasic
Nenad Pasic, IT Manager
I moved some photo files to my CD writer drive and then had too many files to transfer and wouldn't fit the CD, so when I tried to remove them or choose only the files that would fit, I lost about 5 f… read more
I have a e-mail saved in my mail folder, I need to send it
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I have a e-mail saved in my mail folder, I need to send it to a folder on my desk top so I can put it into a zip file. How can I do this.… read more
I was moving pics from 1 folder to another and accidentally
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I was moving pics from 1 folder to another and accidentally sent to recycle bin in kodak gallery how can i retrieve them.… read more
I filled out a survey online and now getting all kind ...
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
I filled out a survey online and now getting all kind of spam that my significant other and i don''t approve of. Would like to delete the e-mail address for I have a secondary account with aol that is… read more