I asked you a question about my buddy list and favorite places…

Customer Question
I asked you a question...
I asked you a question about my buddy list and favorite places being lost.You said I should go to control panel/add remove programs and install AOL 9.0 There is no Add/Remove Programs?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Computer Engineer
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.

If you are looking for the feature to uninstall AOL 9.0.

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> highlight AOL and press the Uninstall button.
And from there, you will need to reinstall it.

http://daol.aol.com/software/90vr

Good luck.
Will this not erase everything?
If you are just uninstalling and reinstalling the AOL program, no, because any personal settings are either saved on your local machine in the registry or on the AOL server.