I have had a hotmail account for years and now I am unable…

Customer Question
I have had a hotmail...
I have had a hotmail account for years and now I am unable to sign in on this account. I use this account for business and how do I get it back. They say my password XXXXX email address is incorrect.they will send password XXXXX I have not changed for years...to email which I cannot get into. Thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Thank you for contacting JA, I am Cris and will assist you with your question.

You will have to fill out the Windows Live Validation Form and use a alternate email to receive a response. It will take about 24-72 hours to hear back but you should receive a response. Here is the link to fill out the form:

https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

I still cannot recover my hotmail account. Is there someone I can speak to at MSN Hotmail.
Did you fill out the Windows Validation Form?
Yes I did. and went through the whole process....... I can't wait forever. Any suggestions. Thank you in advance for your help
I am sorry, but pertinence is key here, you will have to wait 24-72 to hear a response back from Microsoft at the alternate email you provided. It's the only way to retrieve your email password.