to change the duration of the picture in windows movie maker....how…

Customer Question
to change the duration of...
to change the duration of the picture in windows movie maker....how can I do that. There is one place that says it is set to 10 seconds but it still takes 15 to go thru the pic
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Deep, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Deep
Deep, Computer Support Specialist

Thankyou for choosing Just Answer.

You press Tools at the top
then press Options
then you will see the option to change pic duration.
To change the duration of images already on the timeline, you can add a custom speed-up or slow-down effect, manually change each one as you mentioned in your post or delete the images, make the change and then add the images back to the timeline. Thanks.

Please do get back to me for any issues

you are saying that I have to delete the entire project and start over?
No not at all.
Please use the Custom speed up or slow down effect. Use the right click and copy and paste option more often which will be helpful.