i loaded the new iphone software (4) and now my notes icon…

Customer Question
i loaded the new iphone...
i loaded the new iphone software (4) and now my notes icon is totally empty. i need to access confidential notes
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/23/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Chat Conversation Started
James :

Hi, you should be able to go back to 3.1.3, apple is still signing it. Then restore from backup, and you should be able to open your notes.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.