Using Windows 7 my screens will begin flashing and theres…

Customer Question
Using Windows 7 my screens...
Using Windows 7 my screens will begin flashing and there's no way to stop it except for task master to kill the application. Most common is using Outlook to send an e-mail I try to attach a file and when I bring up explorer to select the file all screens (Outlook, e-mail, explorer, begin to alternatly flash and the screen cannot be exited.
I've run McAfee virus scans, installed latest Windows 7 updates and re-booted many times.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
John Woller
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2010
Tech Support Specialist: RPI Solutions, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
Robert Preston :

Hello

Robert Preston :

What do you mean by flashing?

Robert Preston :

Could you elaborate?

Customer:

Blinking, intermittant on\off. All open screens do it.

Robert Preston :

So you mean it's like the monitor is blinking?

Robert Preston :

Like to black and back?

Customer:

Yes. But each open screen does it at alternate times.

Customer:

They blink/flash pretty fast like 1 second each so there's no visible black since the screens are on top of each other.

Customer:

Gotta go. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Customer:

Thanks