I left my camera chip on the table and one of the kids put…

Customer Question
I left my camera chip...
I left my camera chip on the table and one of the kids put it into the disk drive slot!

What are my options?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

Try to open disk drive, for this you can follow the steps as suggested here

http://www.fonerbooks.com/laptop12.htm

thanks

This laptop doesn't have a sliding compartment. The disk just goes in and comes out without any tray.

ok, please contact your nearby computer vendor shope, they will open the disk drive and other parts and remove the camera chip.

thanks

thanks but that wasn't worth $20

please you do not take risk, actually its the hardware related issue, so need to contact them, they will easily fix it.

thanks

I had already done that and got an estimate. I just wandered if there was an alternative and the answer was NO. Still not worth $20

I opt out ,so that the question is open for other experts and they can help you.

thanks

Thank you. It's been repaired.
ok