please help!!! i cannot connect to my emails,i have numerous…

Customer Question
please help!!! i cannot connect...
please help!!! i cannot connect to my emails,i have numerous resumes out and waiting for replies but some how ive done something to my laptop and not being computer litterate its a problem. again please help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2010
Tech Support Specialist: lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer

Hi and Welcome to

I have few questions for you.

1>Can you login to windows now?

2>How do you acess your email?Do you use any program like outlook or windows mail or thunderbird?

3>Which email service you use(gmail,hotmail,etc.) and when did this problem start?

no i cant log in
i was on roboform but tried to delete it
i use a wireless connection vividwireless and my email service is gmail

IF you can't login to windows itself there is something wrong.There has been some unwanted changes to the system.

Lets try to do it this way....

1) Turn on the computer

2) Start tapping/pressing F8 until you see Advanced Options Menu

3) Select Repair Your Computer and press enter

4) Click Next

5) Click System Restore

6) Restart your computer when complete to see if that fixed it.

Windows Vista/7 System Restore (GUIDE)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial142.html

Let me know the results.