i purchased home and student 2010 and now i am unable to activate…

Customer Question
i purchased home and student...
i purchased home and student 2010 and now i am unable to activate the programs. It says it is already activated. Am i going to have to wait for the trial period to run out and i am not able to use publisher either
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your computing question.

You can activate it this way:

Click Start, then Control Panel. Click Add/Remove Programs, then click Office 2010 once. You should see an option to Change. Click this.

On the new activation screen that comes up, select the Enter a Product Key option. Enter your key and your activation will be complete.