I am trying to figure out how to copy the World Cup Series…

Customer Question
I am trying to figure...
I am trying to figure out how to copy the World Cup Series I have recordered on my DVR to either some DVD's or a USB drive
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

You will need a DVD Recorder like the following one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001T6O0ZK?ie=UTF8&tag=unarebajitaco-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B001T6O0ZK

Then you can re-play the saved World Cup Series from your DVR and burn it on a DVD using your DVD Recorder.

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

I have a DVR and a DVD player. The cable company says to connect the DVD player to the DVR, but there is no cable in/out on the DVD player.

If you have just a DVD player it won't work. You need a DVD Recorder like the one I sent you on the previous reply. :-(

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

I do not want to accept the answer because my DVD has a record button on it, however it still doesn't have the in/out plug.

You don't have to Accept if you are not satisfied, please don't worry about it.

Can I have the DVD model number ?

Thank you

John Cappucci
The model number of the DVD player is SLV-D380P

The SLV-D380P is a DVD/VCR player

The Rec button on your DVD player is for the VCR. You can record using a VHS tape, but cannot record to a DVD with this equipment.

Thank you

John Cappucci

I pretty much know what you have been telling me. I thought you might know of another way to accomplish this.

I know you need a DVD Recorder to acomplish the task you want to do.

However I will opt out to see if another expert has another idea.

Thank you

John Cappucci