I cant get sound from my pc

Customer Question
I can't get sound from...
I can't get sound from my pc
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Do you get any error/message when trying to play sound?

Also, what's the make and model of your computer?

Regards
Thanks' No error message Gateway dx4820?
Okay ..now, please go to Start and type in devmgmt.msc in the Search box; in the Device Manager window that comes up, is there any device listed in yellow?

Regards
No
Please answer!! Help FYI I'm trying to use headphone. there pluged into correct jack sound devices seem to be working
My apologies for the delay in follow up, as I had to step off for a while.

Now, in the Device Manager, please double-click on 'Sound, video and game controllers'. Is your sound device listed?

Regards

Edited by B.Rath on 6/22/2010 at 1:03 AM EST