Thank you for being persistent. Actually, I had misplaced…

Customer Question
Thank you for being persistent...
Thank you for being persistent. Actually, I had misplaced some of the original e-mail correspondence with you folks. I own a Toshiba Satellite P35-S6053 portable (laptop) computer. The power plug loosens and disconnects. I was told by a local technician that the female receptacle is soldered to the mother board and that the computer would have to be disassembled and repaired with proper parts (for many $). I seem to remember that one of your experts had a photo illustrated guide for this repair. My computer is still waiting . . .. in a box. Can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/22/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dan - Master Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Greetings, are you able to remove the casing yourself and observe the proper anti-static precautions needed to prevent any additional damage?