I contacted you for an answer for my magic jack problem. I…

Customer Question
I contacted you for an...
I contacted you for an answer for my magic jack problem. I authorized a 38.00 payment with the understanding I would get ananswer. If no answer, I could get a refund. If you sent me an answer as stated, I am unable to find it . In other words, I could not find anything to click on to pull up the answer. Please withdraw your billing of my credit ncard. or tell me how to get the answer you claim you supplied. Alan Ryan: [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Computer Systems Analyst
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your computing question.

Mr. Cappucci provided you with an answer and will still help if this is not working - you can get back to him here:

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3n300-it-appears-that-i-have-2-magickjacks-activated-didnt-know
I was unable to find the answer. I'm not computer literate and your process is simply too complicated for me to follow. I have since got an answer from the MajicJack people and they were able to renew my service. To say I'm disatisfied with your service is an understatement. The 38.00 charge that will appear on my Visa statement may be paid but I will do so under protest. Your "experts" need to devise a simple method for people to communicate. Presently, your system sucks. Alan Ryan
If you click this link:

And post a question - John, the expert who was help you will get back to you. He is online now. When he responds, you will get an email notification, then click the link inside of it to read his response.

I'm sorry you are having difficulty with the site - you aren't required to pay if there was not an answer that worked. Please click the link above and let John try to resolve this for you.