I haver windows 7, I can not get internet exploryer 8 to be…

Customer Question
I haver windows 7, I...
I haver windows 7, I can not get internet exploryer 8 to be my primary mail for Picasa3.
I have tried to go to default programs and selectesd all the proper tabs, but still can not get my computer to email my picasa3 pictures. Please help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: RPI Solutions, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
Robert Preston :

Hi

Robert Preston :

Why do you want IE to be the primary mail for Picasa?

Robert Preston :

IE is not a mail client

Robert Preston :

It's an internet browser

Customer:

I want to send pictures to my children via email.

Robert Preston :

Ok, well who is your email provider?

Customer:

at &t

Robert Preston :

Ok well you need to configure Outlook or Windows Mail, a seperate program, not IE to email them

Robert Preston :

So set up one of those programs for your AT&T mail

Robert Preston :

and then you can set them to default and use that

Robert Preston :

you cannot use IE

Customer:

onmy last computer I went throught ie.

Robert Preston :

If you're accessing mail through IE, that's webmail

Robert Preston :

Webmail is not an email client though

Customer:

not very helpful.

Robert Preston :

Ok well I'm not sure why you're against using a mail client for email

Robert Preston :

That's why they exist.

Robert Preston :

IE is an internet browser.

Robert Preston :

Well if you'd like to get it setup correctly let me know

Robert Preston :

and I can help you further