will not except my pass word

Customer Question
will not except my pass word
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: DRobertson, Consultant / Technician replied 8 years ago
DRobertson
DRobertson, Consultant / Technician

Hi and thanks for writing us here at JustAnswer.com. Please know that to resolve your question may take some back and forth questions and answers. Help us to help you! We are here to help and will do our best to resolve your issue; we are not here to just make money. Also note that we do NOT work for any company and in no way represent them on their products and/or services.

May I ask what program it will not accept your password XXXXX?

I internethad aol for along time then I had some problems with billing. I quit them and went with enternet explorer Aol said I could still keep my old e-mail #. the only time I need a pass-word is when I want to send e-mail or read my e-mail

Ok, I will opt out so that another Expert with AOL can help you. Take care!
My AOL e-mail
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 8 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

try using the lost password XXXXX when you try to log in. if that does not work

They most likely closed the account one of the sneaky type things that aol does when people stop paying for their service.

call them back give them the old account number and ask them to set the account as free and make sure that it is still acive.