I have an imagemate 12 in 1 card reader (usb),my XP desk top…

Customer Question
I have an imagemate 12...
I have an imagemate 12 in 1 card reader (usb),my XP desk top wont reconize???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Freddy M., Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
STEP 1 - Connect the reader to the PC

NOTE: It is recommended that you plug your card reader to the back USB port on your PC to ensure that there is enough power from the USB port for the card reader to be detected properly.

STEP 2 - Check under Device Manager
1. Right-click My Computer.
2. Select Manage.
3. On the left pane, click Device Manager.

NOTE: The card reader will appear in two places: Disk Drives and Universal Serial Bus controls as USB Mass Storage. If there is a yellow exclamation point (!) or question mark (?) next to the device, try to refresh the drivers.

STEP 3 - Refresh the drivers
1. Right-click the entry with the error mark, select Uninstall.
2. On the top menu, click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.

A Bonus and Positive Feed Back are appreciated.

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/828
the things u gave didnt work i still have no way of tranferring data to the card?
Can you see it in the device manager?