Im having problems with signing in on Hotmail. It seems my…

Customer Question
I'm having problems with signing...
I'm having problems with signing in on Hotmail. It seems my password XXXXX XXXXX However since my email doesn't work, they can't send me the informationl.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Chat Conversation Started
Nirjhar18 :

I think some one has hacked into your account and changed your password

Nirjhar18 :

Go to the following link

Account Password XXXXX

and enter all your information.Hotmail keeps record of your past data. So they will verify the IP addresses etc and will email you the new password XXXXX your new email address that you will provide to them.

There is no other way to contact them by phone or email.

Nirjhar18 :

Please Click on ACCEPT so that i can be paid for my work with positive feedback and bonus

Customer:

How do I tell tell lthem that I'm sending my husband's email, since mine was erased.

Nirjhar18 :

they will ask you to fill a email address where they can contact you

Nirjhar18 :

enter your husband's email there

Customer:

(Have not the slightest idea, how or why this should have happened. It is a horrendous inconvenience.

Nirjhar18 :

it does happen,you should not give your password XXXXX anyone

Nirjhar18 :

and you should keep a difficult password XXXXX difficult secret answer

Nirjhar18 :