my son was on his laptop on facebook the screen went blank…

Customer Question
my son was on his...
my son was on his laptop on facebook the screen went blank for a few seconds when it came back on everything is sideways..!! instead of looking at it normally you have to turn it on its side & the mouse wont work!!...wot the hell happened??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Thank you for contacting JA, I am Cris and will assist you with your question.

Ok since it seems like the PC froze, please hold down the power button until the computer shuts down, wait 5-10 seconds power it back up. If the screen is still sideways when it comes up please let me know and we will go from there.

Tech Support Specialist: Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst

Press Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow key.

It will fix the issue, else let me know.

will try hes just gone out for a min will let u know if it works...thanks

Sure, take your time.

If that does not works, let me know.

Have you tried it and fixed the issue? If yes, please do not forget to accept. Thanks.