I am trying to renew my subscription to AVG with the license…

Customer Question
I am trying to renew...
I am trying to renew my subscription to AVG with the license # XXXXX was quoted when I registered a year ago, but it keeps refusing it. Please held me renew. Claire
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/21/2010
Tech Support Specialist: DRobertson, Consultant / Technician replied 8 years ago
DRobertson
DRobertson, Consultant / Technician

Hi and thanks for writing us here at JustAnswer.com. Please know that to resolve your question may take some back and forth questions and answers. Help us to help you! We are here to help and will do our best to resolve your issue; we are not here to just make money. Also note that we do NOT work for any company and in no way represent them on their products and/or services.

Although we are not with AVG, I did some checking and the link below will put you to a spot where AVG can either respond back via email, or since you appear to be a paying client, they can actually do remote support on your system.

I hope this helps some and I am more then happy to help in any way I can on this. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.

http://www.avg.com/us-en/support-home

Was this useful for you?