When I click print for document from Email or website, no…

Customer Question
When I click "print" for...
When I click "print" for document from Email or website, no printing occurs--but when I use "Scree Shot, the document or page is printed.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Over-Certified PC Tech, Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Over-Certified PC Tech
Over-Certified PC Tech, Computer Systems Analyst
Hi

You mentioned you loaded the drivers from the CD and this is usually good to get something up and running.. but did you go back online to install any possible updates for the driver? Updating it is usually the quickest/easiest solution.

You can also try removing and re-adding the printer as your default printer. Go into the Control Panel/Printers and right-click on it to SET AS DEFAULT. If it is currently default, remove it and redo it. If it is NOT default, add it as default and try again. Please close out all browser windows before doing the change though or it may keep the old settings.

If this works, let me know by accepting my answer and leaving positive feedback. If you're still having problems, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Thank you

XXXXX XXXXX