NeOh
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Currently working in web applications.Good Experience in C,VB,ASP,Javascript
15563787

I am about to purchase a new Laptop in general I have been

Customer Question

I am about to purchase a new Laptop in general I have been exceptionally happy with my Toshiba the only concern is the overheating issue and that would be the only reason likely to sway me to another make. After 4 years my Satellite A100-626 has served me very well the problem is the battery so I have to accept that it is time to get a new Laptop. What would be a good Laptop that has a good battery life for a business person travelling from home to office and to clients daily.
Category: Computer
Expert:  NeOh replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
NeOh :

HI

NeOh :

Welcome to JustAnswer

Customer:

Hello

NeOh :

Please goto this link

NeOh :

Here they've tested the laptop efficiency and listed down some of the laptops

NeOh :

you can compare them and choose one

NeOh :

Click on the Arrow button on the picture