FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS, I HAVE TO ENTER MY PASSWORD TO GET…

Customer Question
FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS...
FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS, I HAVE TO ENTER MY PASSWORD XXXXX GET ON AOL.THIS HAS BEEN AN AUTOMATIC PROCESS. HOW DO I GET BACK TO JUST CLICKING THE ONE BUTTON TO GET INTO AOL. IT HAD BEEN REMEMBERING MY PASSWORD.?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited replied 8 years ago
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited
When this glitches out, the only way I remember how to do this is to reset your browser settings to default and then logging back into with the save password XXXXX and confirming to the browser to do so.

Are you up for doing this?

Remember, this will clear all saved data in your browser (it won't remove your favorites, but you'll have to login to all the sites you have logins for one more time to save them, it will also reset your home page).