upgraded to newer version 9.5 and uninstalled earlier versions…

Customer Question
upgraded to newer version 9.5...
upgraded to newer version 9.5 and uninstalled earlier versions and now i can not find my saved on pc files my saved on aol still available can these files be restored
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Thank you for contacting JA, I am Cris and will assist you with your question.

Your saved to PC files will be in the following location and can be restored on 9.5:

C:\DOCUMENTS AND USERS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\AOL\C_AMERICA ONLINE 9.0\ORGANIZE
tryed the information on the search and it does not find this file aol search showed 127 files none showed data or organizer files what is the steps needed i went to search and it does not let me use all this information all at once as stated tryed shorter search such as data aol data organize user application america online 9.0 9.1 9.0a 9.0b same resultes no files found
kept trying to find unable to locate had my nabors search for answers and were able to find a n other friend who work on computer and found the answer thanks eny way