I have a Photosmart c309 all in one printer I bought last Christmas,and…

Customer Question
I have a Photosmart c309...
I have a Photosmart c309 all in one printer I bought last Christmas,and I am about ready to through it through the damn window. This the forth HP I'v had and they have been great,but this user unfriendley thing is something else. Every time I want to scan a picture to print on a CD/DVD I can't get the soft ware to where I can import it to the dish printing part of the software. It's making me crazy. Why does this have to be so dificult.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brett Philp
Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist
Is your printer the c309a or the c309c model?
It's a c309a.
Most of the software for your printer has been updated by HP since you bought yours so I recommend downloading all the components at this site and reinstalling them to see if that's helpful. Likely the only one that isn't required is the firmware since it was made in July 2009

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=nz&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3737195#N1387
There already has been a update done,back when I bought it. That part of the software was not working at any level.
As I said... since you bought it HP has provided 7 more updates at the site I provided. You need to install each of them one at a time from the site I provided.
I'm sorry, lost that site you provided, I'll try that,thank you.
Let me know how you make it... the updates can be downloaded at http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=nz&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3737195#N1387