AOL Technician,    An AOL is missing on the screen, and it…

Customer Question
AOL Technician, An AOL is missing...
AOL Technician,
An AOL is missing on the screen, and it is still missing in icon. I am trying to get it (AOL) back on the screen. I did follow the direction but an aolexe was not in search.

Hi Dustin,
Thank you for helping me. You did a great job.I am deaf.Recently, my facebook [email protected] has collapsed and so I want it back again. Can you fix it? What happened with it by the way, my old facebook [email protected] came up by through hearing friend. I [email protected] deleting from my computer permanently. I [email protected] than the other. I have many friends [email protected] I have question, can some of my friends [email protected] be transfered [email protected]? Thank You.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

please return to the question below..

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3n871-hi-aol-technician-my-name-is-winston-p-jones-and-i

only use one question.. as every time you start a new one you get charged again..

if you only speak to us on the question above.. then you will only be charged once..

i have put in refund requests for the other questions.. thanks.

Hi Dustin,

Thank you!

I have a sort of problem with missing AOL from screen, I would like it (AOL) back on the screen again. I did follow an AOL Technician but failed because these are different view or things that are not on all programs list.

Thank you.. I am going to take care of you.. ive been here a while... I have put in your refund requests, including this question..

Now heres step one..

Lets get you on the right question.. click the link below and only talk to me on that link..
i have to close this link so you get the amount refunded.. No reason to pay 3 times for one question..

click the link below..

please reply to me there.

Mr. Dustin,

I would like to have your phone # XXXXX that my hearing friend XXXXX XXXXXsa will call you for me. It will be much easier for both of you to communicate. She will call you for me on Monday afternoon or evening. Which one do you prefer. I am awkward with that. Thank you!

Hello again.. i just seen your message.. on the other question..

I have sent you a reply there.. we have to close this one so we can get this one refunded as its exactly the same as the other..!!

Please respond on the other question.. here is the link again..

please save this link.. its the one that we should speak with on Monday..

Hi Dustin,

I prefer to have you on the phone with XXXXX XXXXXsa on Monday. What time do you prefer for her to call you? Your case number, and your phone number. Thank You!

We cant do phone support..

But I assure you.. i have solved 1800 hundred problems by this method..

Im very good at it..

I will make sure to make the instructions very clear and very easy to follow..

if youd like XXXXX XXXXXsa to talk to me.. have her log onto your account here and speak to me..

We will get this fixed!

make sure to use the link ive been sending you!
Okay, I am honoring you for this issue. Thank You! I am fully supportive for you.
Thanks.. I always follow up with customers.. Pick a time monday And ill be ready..

( im on eastern standard time_ east coast us..)
I think it will be after 6:00 but maybe because she is an owner of the funeral home. I will call her tomorrow afternoon, and then I will E-mail you. What is your E-mail address. Once again, I still prefer you because you are an expert than BP's Tony Haywood. Smile! I like being comedian resemble comedian Jay Leno. Thank you!
Your welcome..

Send me message on here to let me know what time.. And we will have to communicate on Just Answer..

if i gave out my email address .. they fire me.. Dont want us taking customers away from the site and all!

So communicate with me on here.. And when your logged into justanswer... It will alert you every time i send a message.. And will expedite the process.

I will be looking for your message in the future.
I understand that. It is too late for me to call her because it is late now - 10:21 PM, and so I will call her tomorrow afternoon to let you know what time is the best for her to call you. I'll handle that perfectly. Okay, everything is fine now. Don't worry! I will be on annual leave for a whole week, it may not be much harder to reach you. I will keep that post. Thank you! One more time, you have my E-mail address. Winstonpj. Have a good day. Take care!

Good Afternoon Dustin,

XXXXX XXXXXsa's son is here. You can go ahead and tell him how to get an AOL back on the screen. Thank You!

Hello Again..

Ok,,,

lets get started..

lets start here and tell me what happens.. dont consider this a first shot answer. I will stick with you till this is fixed..

please go to the download below.. click the button to download.. then save the file.. once downloaded.. run it.. it should install.. and get to the screen that says finished..

http://daol.aol.com/software/95/

then.. restart the computer.

this should reinstall aol for you..

if you have any issues at all,, or get stuck.. let me know.. thanks.

Hi Dustin,

It is very successful! You did a great job. Thank you very much. You are an outstanding. Thank you! Winston

Thank you Winston.. Im glad everything is working how you want it to now..

If you run into any issues in the future.. be sure to let me know and I will happily assist you.
<p>Good Welcome Dustin,</p><p>That is all I want. I will let you know when the problem comes up again. I will remember your name. Once again, Thank you, Winston</p>

Hi Dustin,

Once again, this is Winston P. Jones, and I am deaf. I have a sort of problem with facebook. [email protected] has collapsed by the way my hearing friend sent me her message on E-mail, and then I clicked it. It is [email protected] and then I clicked [email protected] but it disappeared, and so I would like for you to fix it back to normal. I would like for you to delete [email protected] because I have more friends in [email protected]. I have a question, can my friends in [email protected] be transfered to [email protected] by automatic? Thank you! You did a great job at least two months ago, and please fix for [email protected]. Thank you very much!

Hello Again Winston..

I would be happy to help..

I need you to resend the message you just did though..

explaining what youd like me to help you with..

except this time..

when you type in the email addresses on facebook you want me to remove or combine as you said.

break up the email addresses like..

johndoe @ email.com

if you type it out all together..

It blocks it out so i cant see what accounts you are talking about..

Thanks;

Good Morning Dustin,

"Duck the boom!" It is comedy message. Yesterday, I emailed you about the recent problem but I have not heard from you, and so I guessed you were busy with some kind of things. I am holding my horse. I am not blaming you because you are so good to me.

Thank you!

In a few days ago, when I noticed my friend on the E-mail list, I clicked it to the facebook, I did reply to her, and after that, I clicked regular facebook but suddenly [email protected] is disappeared. I understood that [email protected] destroyed that, and so I would like to have [email protected] be returned to normal because I have more deaf friends there. Can you destroy [email protected]? So that I won't have anymore problem like this one recently. Can you transfer my friends to [email protected] from [email protected]? Thank you!

I am satisfying with you perfectly. Thank you!

I can help you with this.. i need you to type this section in again.

I clicked regular facebook but suddenly [email protected] is disappeared. I understood that [email protected] destroyed that, and so I would like to have [email protected] be returned to normal because I have more deaf friends there. Can you destroy [email protected]? So that I won't have anymore problem like this one recently. Can you transfer my friends to [email protected] from [email protected]? Thank you!

notice how all the emails are XXX'd out?

I cant see what your typing, Not the email addresses..

So i can see then.. please retype exactly what you did above.. Except,

for the email addresses separate them like Johndoe @ Email.com

if im not being clear.. let me know!

Hi Dustin,

My E-mail address is [email protected] aol is still on icon. Thank You!

im sorry.. you have to seperate up the account names like this

something @ aol.com

if you type it in all as one.. this is what happens.
[email protected]

please separate up the addresses, or else i cant see them.

i need you to retype this whole statement, with the addresses all separted so i can read which ones you want me to fix

Thank You Dustin,

I will talk with you later this evening. Take your break. I understand that fully. I know that is computer. Okay, I will come back around 7:00, and we will work on that but if you have conflict schedule, that is okay, I can wait for you next Saturday. No problem at all.

7Pm is fine..

Its 1242 my time in the afternoon.. Cant remember if we are on the same time zone...

For me ,, 7 pm is in 6 hours.. is that the same for you
Okay, thank you. Take care. I ll pray for you and your family. Bye! I have to go now.
Ok.. Send me a message when you return..

Until then. take care!

Hi Dustin,

Hi Dustin,

Recently, I did not get your message. I think you forgot about it shortly. I am not blaming you. Take your time.

I did not get your message. What happened.
Once again, still no reply. It is very strange. I don't know what happened. Nothing is coming up from you. I am still satisfying with you. I don't blame you but there is something wrong without reply. Try to figure out as best as you can. Go slow.. Thank You
<p>Hi Dustin,</p><p>I am still waiting for your reply. Nothing comes up yet. Thank You! </p>

Hi Dustin,

I have not received your messages at least 3 times. Maybe you were out for work until tomorrow. I won't be here during the week but only weekend. I hope you can fix it for me. Have a good week and take care! Thank you, Winston

hello Winston.. Was busy all afternoon.. I apologize for not getting to you at 7

i really would like to help you..

but each time you post which accounts that are on facebook.. the website is blocking them out..

i dont know what account you want to keep, what account is old or new..

heres what i need you to do..

write it out exactly like this below.

facebook account 1 = johndoe at gmail.com

facebook account 2 = johnZ11 at aol.com

( DO NOT USE THE @ SIGN !!! or else i cant see it )

then.. tell me what you want done with each account..

Good Morning Dustin,

You are forgiveness! No problem at all.

Last week, when I read a new E-mail addresses on the list, and so I clicked my friend on facebook, I sent my message to her. After I closed it, I clicked on my previous facebook but suddenly it collapsed, and so I would like for you to fix it again. I have two facebooks. One is for deaf people and interpreters, and the other one is for hearing people who don't know sign language but they respect me and they like me a lot. We talk with each others sometimes. Can you fix two for separation? So that that won't happen again.

1. Do some people have two or at least facebooks differently for their private?

2. Can one facebook be deleted?

3. Can it be transfered to deaf facebook from hearing people in the facebook?

Once again, my facebook is disappeared, and so I want it back normally. Thank You!

Good Afternoon Dustin,

Please keep going and fix it back [email protected]. I need that very badly. Thank You. I will be coming back here from the U.S. Post Office after midnight 12:00 AM. Thank You!

Winston.. Ive said this a few times and I dont think your understanding me..

Let me show you what i see everytime you type in one of the emails for your facebook account..

graphic

Hi Dustin,

I am not blaming you at all. You are doing a great job. I decided to put on hold for a while in consideration of too much stress, and several errands, and minor car accident.

Let's start all over again, and put order on the list so that I can follow your direction like 1.

2.

3.

and so on. Thank You!

I think I may have misunderstanding you a bit. Are two facebooks acceptable? [email protected] is for deaf people, and [email protected] is for hearing people to abstain crowd in one facebook. Know what I mean by that. If so, thank you. I will come back here again tomorrow. I am still satisfying with you. Take care! Thank you!

Hi Dustin,

Forget 2 facebooks for now. Let's work on one facebook - [email protected] - please fix that for me. Thank You!

An AOL icon is still there.