The middle light on my 5650 keeps flashing and I can not print…

Customer Question
The middle light on my...
The middle light on my 5650 keeps flashing and I can not print anything. I've tried re-installing. I've tried unplugging and re booting, I can't get it to print.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/20/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

Hp 5650 has generally five lights. They indicate different symptoms. Please check the links.These describe the lights issue in a graphical manner:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00013363&tmp_task=solveCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=304445&lang=en

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00035263&tmp_task=solveCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=304445&lang=en

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
That does not solve the problem.
I gave you the link to have a better understanding of the issue. under the following link, please tell me which light it is:1,2,3,4 or 5

Light number 2 AND the door won't shut
Light No. 2 is Print cartridge status light.

Wrong print cartridge might be installed.Have you changed the printer cartridges recently.

Borderless printing issue:

Click start, click Contro panel(classic mode), click printer. Now, right click on the pritner icons and click Properties and check:
1.Paper size is correct
2.Paper type is correct.
3.High Quality selected if printing in grayscal
4.If using the photo cartridge, two cartridges must be installed

Also this door must be shut. This seems to be the issue. Since how long it is not shutting?
You are not giving me any help. The door is now fixed and I now have the printer working.
Hello My Friend, I have told you in my previous emails that this door seems to be an issue. Congratulation your printer issue is fixed now. However, you can contact me any time again.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work