My Reader 9.3 works fine except in one site. In this site I…

Customer Question
My Reader 9.3 works fine...
My Reader 9.3 works fine except in one site. In this site I get blank screen. Some of the the links can be downloaded to the Desktop. Other links I get a blank screen and can't do anything with.
I am running Windows XP with AT&T Yahoo. Recently upgraded to Internet Explorer 8.
I have deleted and reinstalled the program and ran the repair program.
Could theproblem be with the site in question?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/19/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

We do not recommend Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP. Please uninstall it from the computer and restart it the computer.

After restarting please click start, click My computer, click Local Drive C, Click Windows. Now, look for IE 8 updates. Double click it and click spuninst file and click Next.

Now, again restart the computer and check this program if works.

Also, tell me since how long are you facing this issue?

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.

I have had this problem for about a month.

Can't be sure if the problem is solved until later-maybe tomorrow. The site in question shuts their computers down for maintenance on Sat. night.

Have you uninstalled internet explorer 8?
Is the site down for maintenance or you are able to see it now.
Please tell me name of the site, you were facing the problem with.

Internet Explorer was uninstalled. Not entirely succesful. The site inquestion is www.myuhc.com Links to the periodic statements can be opened on another page or downloaded to the Desktop. The links to EOB's(Explanation of Benefits) can't be opened or downloaded. I get a message "IE Cannot download. No such interface supported."

Hello My Friend, I have checked this website on my computer and it still show itself under maintenance. That is the reason some of the function does work.

I am attaching screenshot.graphic

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work.
THe page you show is the home page. You have to login. This will give you a page with an option to look at each claim. Open the Claims page. With each Claim is a link "More Details" Open this link and on the next page near the top there is an "Explanation of Benefits." These are the links that don't work.