Outlook 2007 (adding your att email without loosing your work email)
1. From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
2. Click the New ... button.
3. In the Choose Email Service window, click on the radio button next to Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, and click Next.
4. Put a check in the box next to Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
5. Click on the radio button next to Internet E-mail, and click Next.
6. Enter the name you wish to be shown on the email in the Your Name field.
7. Enter the email address in the E-mail Address field (i.e.,[email protected]
8. Enter the POP3 server address (pop.att.yahoo.com) in the Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server box.
9. Enter the SMTP server address (smtp.att.yahoo.com) in the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server box.
10. Enter the account email address in the User Name: field.
11. Enter the account password XXXXX the Password: field.
12. Make sure the Remember password XXXXX is checked.
13. Click the More Settings button.
14. Click the Outgoing Server tab.
15. Ensure My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is selected.
16. Make sure the Use same settings as my incoming mail server option is selected (selected by default).
17. Click the Advanced tab.
Note: When updating the secure server settings, check SSL checkbox first, then update the port number setting.
18. Under the Incoming mail (POP3), put a check in the This server requires a secure connection (SSL) checkbox.
19. Make sure the port number is XXXXX to 995.
20. Under the Outgoing mail (SMTP), go to the Use the following type of encrypted connections drop-down menu, and select SSL.
21. Make sure the port number is XXXXX to 465.
22. Click OK.
23. Click Next, then Finish.
If get some help, please hit Accept
as this is how I Earn my Living
and get paid for my Time, work.