I am having trouble hooking up my inkjet/fax printer.

Customer Question
I give up I haven't...
I give up I haven't heard from any one about 25 minuste
I will comcback when you are not so busy'Dan
Also I don't want the service for I year at $9 per month
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/19/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello My Friend

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides..

By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could yo please tell me tha make and model of the printer?
-What kind of trouble do you face while connecting your inkjet/fax printer?
-What operating system are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
I am using the inkjet/fax 6500 \I have an hewitt packard not book using firefox
Please check on the printer body, you will see the exact model number. Please tell me that number.

How do you connect printer to the computer(notebook)--wireless or a wired connection?

Do you a printer disk with you?
I don't see what I am suppose to do with all the cords and wires.
dan