i would like a phone number for magic jack

Customer Question
i would like a...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/19/2010
Tech Support Specialist: s4sys, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using just answer

To Setup your magic Jack for making calls please follow the below steps

Step 1

Install a Magic Jack to your computer. You will only need to install the Magic Jack software once on your computer, although updates may become necessary. Once you have installed the software, you will be able to "plug and call" using Magic Jack.

Step 2

Plug the Magic Jack into a computer USB port. Once connected, your computer should recognize the device as ready to use. If not, follow the on-screen instructions to activate the device.

Step 3

Plug your landline phone into a nearby electrical outlet, and run the phone cable from the back of the telephone base to the Magic Jack phone cable port, which will be plugged into your USB port. You can use a one-piece phone or a wireless handset, just as you would with a traditional phone line connection. The only difference with Magic Jack is the phone is run through an Internet connection rather than a phone line.

Step 4

Dial any number in the United States or Canada and receive free calling from anywhere in the world. This feature is especially nice for far-away college students and military personnel stationed overseas. This works because each Magic Jack is registered with its own United States area code number. If you have a family member overseas, send them the Magic Jack and, as long as they have a high-speed Internet connection, they will be able to call your number in the United States for free.

If you still having trouble with Magic Jack.Here are their support phone numbers. Main Office:(NNN) NNN-NNNN– you can apparently only leave a message Support:(NNN) NNN-NNNN– open from 11am to 8pm EST

You can also access support via online chat at their site:

http://www.magicjack.com/9/customercare.asp

Let me know is it worked for you

With Regards,
chindhu