believe to be on windows mail. would like to know the routine…

Customer Question
believe to be on windows...
believe to be on windows mail.
would like to know the routine for printing received email messages the last month or so.
also, how to read my address book to adjust contacts.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/19/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited replied 8 years ago
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited
I'm not entirely sure if you can print multiple email at once in Windows Mail.

What I would try however is select (to highlight not open) an email. Hold down ctrl, select another email (two should now be lit up). Right click on one of the highlighted emails and click print.

As for your contacts, in the bottom left hand corner in windows mail, there are a few shortcuts. Select contacts. They should appear in order and can be editted from there.

Please advise if this is not correct.
Try this. I received your previous response and saw you were having trouble finding the contacts.

Do this key combination and tell me if contacts comes up.

ctrl+shift+c

Basically, hold down ctrl and shift, do not release, then click C. You should be redirected to your contact page. Let me know if this is the case.
Per your request, I am leaving this as an answer for you to accept and close this one down and we'll continue on your other question.

You do not have to accept this unless you were happy with the answer. Thank you very much for your time.