When I try to forward or Reply to sent e_mail the Header carries over but the message does…

Customer Question
When I try to forward...
When I try to forward or Reply to sent e_mail the Header carries over but the message does not. The message is blank and the attachments are blank. [Hotmail]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/19/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Joseph, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
How are you accessing the mails ?
Are you using any browser like Firefox to access it or are you using Windows live ?
I am using Windows live to access the mail
The issue can be an improper installation of Windows live.

Download the latest Windows live for MAC and install it removing the present one.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/messenger-8/default.mspx

or

http://en.softonic.com/s/windows-live:mac

Let me know how it goes.