i have a portege 3500,how could activate the tablet

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/19/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

was the monitor working previously before in tablet mode and recently quit?

or has it been this way since you got it?
i got this second hand and it has been this way since i got it,not working
Thanks.. my apologies for the delay.. it took a while to find the file you need..

The file below is the one that allows the screen to rotate and work..

http://www.mediafire.com/?qnormwgmbyz

Please download it... once downloaded.. make sure to install it.

Then..

restart the computer and then when windows is fully loaded up... attempt to rotate..