Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

Facebook says my e-mail is not valid. How do i fix it. i can

Customer Question

Facebook says my e-mail is not valid. How do i fix it. i can been using the same e-mail address as long as i have been been on Facebook.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Aaron B replied 7 years ago.

Make sure your not using an invalid email format from below.

It says my email address is invalid.

Unfortunately we do not support email addresses with generic prefixes (e.g. info@, webmaster@ etc.). Since email addresses of this nature are typically used for organizations and businesses, we do not allow them to be used for personal Facebook accounts. You will need to use a personal email address that does not contain this type of prefix. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THIS IS MY PERSONAL E-MAIL..I HAVE ALWAYS USED IT ON FACEBOOOK. WHY NOW? IT THE ONLY E-MAIL ADDRESS I HAVE.
Expert:  Aaron B replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Are you still able to login to your facebook account?
-Are you given an "e-mail is not valid" error message and not able to sign in?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i CAN GET ON FACEBOOK, AND A LITTLE TIME LATER , THE BOX COMES UP TO VERIFY MY E=MAIL..I PUT MY E-MAIL IN IT, THEN IT SAYS INVALID...I TRY AGAIN, SAME THING, THEN IT SAYS VERIFY ....THEY WILL SEND A E-MAIL....IT ALWAYS COME TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS????? I KNOW IT'S NOT RIGHT CAUSE IT HAD SOME #'S AND THEY ARE NOT MINE SO I DELETE IT THAT WHAT IT SAYS TO DO

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THEY LET ME ON FACEBOOK USING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, NOW THEY WON'T I HAVE HAD THE SAME E-MAIL FOR YEARS.AND HAVE BEEN ON FACEBOOK APPQ 1 YEARS. NOW I CAN'T USE MY E-MAIL ACCT????
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THAT'S IT?
Expert:  Aaron B replied 7 years ago.

Please use some of this Facebook support information. It might not all pertain to your situation, but other people have found it useful. I recommend contacting Facebook with those contact email addresses listed below and describing your situation in your email(s).

Is your Facebook account temporarily suspended? You can try resetting your Facebook password.

User Password Reset

If it won’t let you reset your password you can try looking through the Facebook help topics.

Accounts Help

According to Facebook you have to go through the security process to unsuspend your account.

Account Suspend

If you think your Facebook account was suspended by mistake, contact information is available for Facebook personal. They can look into your account to see if it’s not an issue with their security system.

You can email your situation to any of the Facebook contact email addresses.

[email protected]

[email protected]

If you send an email to the disabled facebook email address, please follow the directions under “I think my account was disabled by mistake” section.

Disabled Facebook

[email protected]

[email protected]

Thanks,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
TY, AARON, I WILL TRY IT