For some reason I am not able to access my email. When I try,

Customer Question
For some reason I am...
For some reason I am not able to access my email. When I try, I am told that the password XXXXX XXXXX I don't know if I inadvertently changed it when I was filling out the profile for my new computer. I also get the message that "we will send an email to you with instructions regarding the password." Since I can't access the email, I'm very confused and don't know where to get help. (new HP Computer w/Windows 7).

Thanks for your help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mattlab
Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
Mattlab :

Hi

Mattlab :

Are you able to chat?

Customer:

yes

Mattlab :

Great!

Mattlab :

Ok, welcome to Just Answer. When we are done and if you have a satisfactory answer please remember to click Accept so that I can get credit for helping you! Thank you.

Mattlab :

Can you tell me what you use to access email?

Customer:

Hotmail.com

Mattlab :

ok

Mattlab :

I will be able to help you get to the hotmail password XXXXX

Mattlab :

it is their form when all else fails

Mattlab :

they will then get into contact with and sen you a new working password

Customer:

Good!

Customer:

By phone, since I can't access the email?

Mattlab :

not exactly by phone

Mattlab :

what you will most likely need to do is provide an alternate email

Mattlab :

OR if you dont have one go to Gmail (gmail.com) and create a free one that you can use temporarily

Customer:

Can I use one of my kid's email addresses?

Mattlab :

if you like

Mattlab :

that is up to you

Mattlab :

please give me one sec to find the page

Mattlab :

Ok

Mattlab :

Just go there and follow the directions and you should be all set!

Mattlab :

Glad I could help!

Mattlab :

Please remember to accept if this an acceptable answer.

Customer:

Thank you much!

Mattlab :

No problem!

Mattlab
Mattlab, Computer Support Specialist
Here is the link you needed https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx I am just retyping it here in case you did not get it the first time.