MY WINDOWS VISTA PC s E-MACHINES W23609 TOWER KEEPS MAKING…

Customer Question
MY WINDOWS VISTA PC s...
MY WINDOWS VISTA PC s E-MACHINES W23609 TOWER KEEPS MAKING A WINDING NOISE BLOWING ON AND OFF ( AS IT SHOULD DOING A SCAN, BUT I'M "NOT "SCANNING!!!!!!!

IT'S DOING THIS IRRADICALLY UP TO XXXXX MINUTE, EVERY OTHER MINUTE, IT'S DOING SOMETHING TO MY BRAINWAVES"""""""""""""""

HOW CAN I STOP IT ??????????????????????????

X'S AND o'S
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Does the noise seems to be like the fan is moving fast?

YES SUDIPTO, THE FAN IS CONSTANTLY RUNNING,,, I COULD KISS "u"

THE TOWERS CORRECT # XXXXX W-3609 ( SORRY ) AND THANKS !!!!!!!

Ok
There is nothing to worry this is a common problem this happens due to dust on the heatsink fan which is used to cool down the main processor nothing much you have to do just open the tower cover (if possible) or take help from any friend blow power full air inside the tower to remove the dust and this should resolve your issue.