Still trying to psy my annual bill. When using magicJack…

Customer Question
Still trying to psy my...
Still trying to psy my annual bill. When using magicJack site was informed my order was "killed".....problem with payment method?? OR what???
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst

Do you remember the login info of MajicJack website?

I have sites. my email to use, as well as 'xueyvql' [password?]

What now??

When you try to log in what happens?
I need direct access to billing and payment.....What is the site????

You can renew your subscription from this page: http://my.magicjack.com/

A video guide on how to renew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw7W2m8almM

Let me know, if you have further questions.

Do click on accept, in case you have forgotten because this is the way I get paid and any small bonus is also appreciated. Also leave me a feedback here: http://www.justanswer.com/feedback/leave-feedback.aspx

If you have any further doubts/questions, feel free to ask.

I hope you will use our services again in future.

Thanks & Have a great day. :)