lost usb for wireless mouse & keyboard. can i order a replacement…

Customer Question
lost usb for wireless mouse...
lost usb for wireless mouse & keyboard. can i order a replacement? thanks.

joe carroll
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Do you mean the receiver (the part which you connect to the PC)?
YES, THE USB RECEIVER.
Tech Support Specialist: DRobertson, Consultant / Technician replied 8 years ago
DRobertson
DRobertson, Consultant / Technician
What is the make and model of the unit please and I will try to find this info for you?