I just loaded Adoby Acrobat 9 into my computer. I have Acrobat…

Customer Question
I just loaded Adoby Acrobat...
I just loaded Adoby Acrobat 9 into my computer. I have Acrobat 5 upgraded on line to 6. When I try to run the program the first time is asked me for a a serial numberf of the version in my computer. I got the version 5 with the computer so I do not have a serial number. What do I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello Sir/madam,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. However, in case I am running out of ideas, I will transfer it to other experts.

If had you purchased Adobe Acrobat from a store, you might have a cd/dvd for it.
The serial number is XXXXX the back cover of the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM case, or on a sticker on the CD/DVD sleeve.

If you registered or purchased it online, then you can also find your serial number in you adobe account online:

http://tinyurl.com/mozkmz

Pleas try to type in your email address and password. If this does not work, please click "Did you Forgot your adobe ID or Password" option.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
I don't know where to go to see my account
Please try to open the link provided to you.

Now, please type in your email address and password XXXXX

However, if this does not accept your email address or password, please click Forgot ID or password XXXXX and follow the steps:

graphic

How do I get that screen?

Please visit:

http://www.adobe.com/

Now, click, Your Account at the top right hand sider corner:

graphic
I went to the site. The screen said that I have no serial numver registered to my account
How did you purchased adobe acrobat 9 version 5 --from a store or online from internet website.

Do you have a CD for adobe acrobat 9 version 5. Please check the cd cover.
I purchased Adobe 9 on line and received it as a disk. It loaded OK. When I tried to run it it wanted the serial number of the existing virsion which came with my computer. I am trying to find out how to get that number.