i just mailed 4 cameras to be developed and forgot to put my…

Customer Question
i just mailed 4 cameras...
i just mailed 4 cameras to be developed and forgot to put my checks in. I can not find where to pay for them by credit.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

Where did you mailed for the cameras? please give me the company name or mail address.
I did not notice what the address was.. I just hived them in a mail box.
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What did you order for cameras?
-What internet browser are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.