i need to renew my account and change my phone ni

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

Is this a magic jack account?
Please tell me which phone account you are talking about? Are you talking about magic jack account?
Tech Support Specialist: Molinari, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Molinari
Molinari, Computer Support Specialist
going here:

https://web01.magicjack.com/my/login.html just sign in with the email you used to register magicjack when you first got it (or the magicjack phjne number).
Then on the next page hit the grey mymagicjack icon near the bottom of the page:

graphic
View Full Image

Then on the next page you'll see all your info included expiration date, and have the option to renew your service and change your number.

graphic
View Full Image

i did what you said and when i went to change my number there was no phone numbers to choose from and i could not create one

Did you renew it first?
What happens when you click on change number?

See if this document helps:

Change Number

Edited by Molinari on 6/18/2010 at 7:29 PM EST
no i didn't renew it first i'll try it
Ok, let me know, it may need a valid number before changing, if it's not renewed the number may not be valid to change.... (just a thought!)
well that didn't work it went so far then it went to the number it would not let me click on next
The number showed up now though?