How do I get Email on the computer that i have messed up.

Customer Question
I entered the wrong email...
How do I get Email on the computer that i have messed up. I entered the wrong email address and can't change it. how do i change Email address?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

you are having probelm which e-mail account , i.e. is it Outlook Express,gmail,yahoo, AOL or some other else

thanks

Incredimail

ok, please download the mozilla firefox from here

http://www.getfirefox.net/

install it and check your issue

thanks

What do I do now that I have downloaded Firefox? This does nothing to satisfy my question. How do i get email on my other computer??

in which email account do you want to get emails?

please let me know this

thanks

Incredimail. her address is [email protected] i can not get he email to open.

I assume I have done something wrong. how can I correct this?

ok, then please try to setup your incredimail email account as suggested here

http://www.oeupdates.com/Setup-Incredimail-Email.html

I hope this will help you

thanks

I apparently am stupid. I still can not get my email on the new computer. How about another solution. I need to get passed the password XXXXX

have you forgot password XXXXX your incredimail email account.

thanks

No the password XXXXX XXXXX i either do not know my address or password XXXXX i can't find out which.

In order to get the emails in your incredimail email account you need to login it using your incredimail user id and password, without that you can not get the emails.

so please to find out the email address

thanks

I really do appreciate your patience. I am 84 years old, I have Parkinson's disease I am trying to walk back and forth 10 feet between these computers, m It is a chore, Hang in there.

thanks for the appreciation.

Please try the steps as I suggested in my previous answer.

thanks will resolve your issue

thanks

Is there some way I can start over with a new address, new name, and all.

ok, please visit this link

http://www.incredimail.com/english/splash.aspx

and click on click here button

and to create new email address please go here

http://www.oeupdates.com/

thanks

I have called AT7T so many times on this they will no longer talk with me. Of course they have not solved the problem either. How do I get another E mail address if they are the one that is my ISP?

ok, to created new email address please visit this video demo link

http://support.pressharbor.com/2007/07/11/how-to-create-an-email-account-in-incredimail/

thanks

This still requires my ISP to participate. They will not do anything but refer me to a video on the TV. The Video says the same thing. ISP is the governing entity. Can I get past this? If so how?

I opt out ,so that the question is open for other experts and they can help you.

thanks

I am sorry. i must takr a potty break, perhaps the others can find a solution while i am gone.
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

You can go to http://www.gmail.com/ and setup for free a new email address. This will have nothing to do with your ISP then.

To use this with incredimail, follow the below link on an excellent tutorial for this

http://help.incredimail.com/incredimail/help_center/help_article.aspx?article_id=243

If you have any difficulties with any of the steps, please do not hesitate to contact me

Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to JustAnswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a member of the expert community here..

Dear customer.. You have asked how to get a new aol address if they are your isp..

To create a new aol email address.. Please go to the link below

Fill out the form.. And this will create a new Aol email address that you can use.

https://new.aol.com/productsweb/?promocode=827692&ncid=txtlnkuswebr00000073

If you have any further questions. let me know.

Thank you!
Each time I try that address it comes up searchnut.com/?qmaildomain
Aha.. thank you very much..

You have a search stealer on your computer ( a small virus )

we need to do the following to get rid of it..

If you get stuck let me know.. Also, the following program is free.. if anything asks you for credit card info.. DO NOT DO IT.. come back and ask me first..

Lets continue

Please go to the link below and download the free version of malwarebytes.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

You will have to click through a few windows, make sure to only download malwarebytes, the file name that will download is called mbamsetup.exe

Once downloaded, install and run the file.. When you run it, have it do a quickscan..

Let me know if it finds any infected objects.. then have it remove what it finds..
I am so sorry, I have to plead old age i guess, i was entering Q mail. now that i enter G mail it allows me to go to gmail.com / I still have a problem \, i do not have a cell phone.
You dont have to use a cell phone for gmail..

Thats only optional.. this however was Richards suggestion..

And if you want to go that router thats fine. I know this is confusing.. But even if you go the router of gmail..

the error you told me about when searching needs to be addressed.. and you need to run malwarebytes as i suggested to do so..

please try the following so we can get rid of the viruses on your pc..

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Zero infections
Now what do I do? No infections? i still do not have an answer to my Question. how do i get an email address on my new computer. I recognize i screwed up, Tell me how to solve my Problem
Wow.. Im shocked..

lets try one more program

http://www.lavasoft.com/single/trialpay.php

it has a free download.. please run this just to make sure there is nothing to be found..

( this one focuses more on adware)

thanks.

About screwing up.. dont worry about it we will help you..

If computers were easy.. they wouldnt be computers..
525 errors in registry. Fixed
Ok.. great..

now do you want a gmail account or an aol account?
Gmail
I forgot to look at my email..
You want a gmail account.. Would you like me to create one for you..

and then send you here the account name and password?

that way you dont have to worry about verifying the account over the phone?

If so..

please tell me what email address you want..

like

johndoe @ gmail,com

just send me the userame you want.. not the gmail.com

thanks
lavitaoverton
thanks.. be right back wih you.
please click the link below

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=1eic6yu9oa4y3&ss=1&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&hl=en

for your username type in LovitaOverton @ gmail.com

( but remove the spaces)

for the password XXXXX in justanswer

the account is ready to use..

make sure when you log in to immediately change the password...

to do so

log into the account.. at the top right click settings..

then on the page that comes up. click on accounts and import tab

then scroll to the bottom till you see google account settings

click there

then click on change password

type in the old password..

then type in the new password XXXXX want twice..

you now have a secure email account from gmail.. that you can log into..

and only you know the password XXXXX
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist