cant get in to my email think passord has expired on hotmail…

Customer Question
cant get in to my...
cant get in to my email think passord has expired on hotmail and the secret questions dont work please help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/18/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Suzanne, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Suzanne
Suzanne, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

In order to reset your password XXXXX you don't know the answer to the security question is to click on the link below which will take you to the Microsoft Account ID Validation website. When you are on the website you will need to fill out as much information as possible to prove that you are the owner of the account. It might take some time but Microsoft will contact you back.

https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

Before accepting my answer, please follow my instructions to see if my solution will work. If my instructions worked please click on the accept button. If my solution did not work please post back that you need further instructions. Smile